We all love food, who doesn’t love food right? We spend a lot of time in our kitchens without even realizing some simple things we can do to make it more organized and easier to work around. A clustered kitchen is going to result in some not so great meals, while a clean, put together kitchen will result in a happier cook, which means a better meal. Check out a few of these simple tips below to make your kitchen the best that it can be.
1. With an old cookie sheet, you can create your weekly menu
2. Use old containers for storage
3. Label food in baskets, keeps things neat and easy to find.
4. Purchase this beauty and never have to worry about the math side of cooking again
5. Install a peg board to keep all your utensils organized
6. Use old mason jar lids for fridge magnets
7. Use lemon halves to create custom wash towels
8. Use towel rod to hang pot lids